Heat Resistant Gloves:
heat resistant gloves protect your hands and forearms from extreme heat. They’re heat resistant up to 450℉ and made from a food-grade neoprene coating that is resistant to melting. With these gloves, you can easily handle hot meats, firewood, hot pots, pans, grills, brushes and other grill tools. You can even remove foods from boiling hot water. Gloves are long enough to protect your forearms too. Say goodbye to burns and oil splatters!
1. Heat Resistant Up To 450° F.
2. Widely useful for barbecue, grilling, frying, baking and etc.
3. Approved neoprene coating and double layer Kevlar liner.
4. Waterproof and resistant to heat, grease, oil, water and stains even chemical liquid.
5. Allow you to manage hot meats in the BBQ, smoker etc.
6. 14 inch length sleeve protect your hands and arms.
7. Perfect combination of heat resistance and dexterity, much more flexible than silicone.
We work very closely with our manufacturers to ensure we’re using the best quality materials for each product we make.